Mitsubishi FA 10 MD + Pro wire EDM. Enclosed in a dedicated climate controlled room for accuracy. 10 second auto threader, chiller, and submersible tank. 2 millionths resolution and cuts as it should, fast and accurate.
Submerged work piece dimensions:
31.5 in x 23.6 in x 8.5 in
Work piece weight: 1105 lb
Machining travels: 13.7 in x 9.8 in x 8.6 in
Max. Taper: 15 Degrees @ 4 in
Okamoto 12 X 24 inch automatic wet surface grinder with adjustable chuck.
My first piece of equipment I purchased back around 1989 new. It has been well taken care of. It looks and runs as it did on day one.
Shizuoka B-5V and B-10V VMC’s primarily used for PTOP ops while prepping die sections and machining die shoes. Older Fanuc 11M controls are DNC drip fed from a workstation.
- Dell Work Station T7500
- Solidworks Professional 2016 software (CAD)
- DP Technology Esprit 2016 for WEDM (CAM)
- HSM Express for Milling (CAM)
- Shizuoka B-5V VMC CNC Mill Master 28” X 16” Travels
- Shizuoka B-10V VMC CNC Mill Master 40” X 20” Travels
- Vertical Manual Mill
- Hardinge Lathe
- Mitsubishi FA10 MD + Pro WEDM
- Okamoto 12" x 24" Automatic Wet Surface Grinder
- Boyer Schultze 6" x 12" Surface Grinder
- DoAll 619 Horizontal Band Saw (1" blade)
- Vertical Bandsaw
- Lincoln Welding Equipment
- Toyota 3,000 lb LPG Forklift
- 2,100 Square Feet of Shop Space
- Misc. Fixtures, Tooling, and Inspection Equipment